Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Pantone Colour Report: Autumn/Fall 2015

Hello readers,

     As always I appreciate all who read my posts, let alone like and comment! I hope that I reach a larger audience this year as I am becoming a more austere woman when it comes to my life goals! Haha. Anywho, this post is for those fashionistas/os who love to dress for the season in those season specific colors! I love the warm colors that fall brings, and the best part is there is a slight twist in the color report this year. It makes me feel like summer doesn't have to leave so soon.... Guess what it is.... You'll have to keep scrolling to see ;) The time has come... Enjoy Pantone's Autumn/Fall 2015 Colour Report! (By the way, I love the way Colour looks instead of Color, it's just so much more chic)



If you haven't realized the twist, it's the bright sorbet shades that are giving me summer vibes! Sorry if you were expecting something amazing, but this color report was amazing enough! These colors are extremely powerful and vibrant and I can't wait to incorporate them into my autumn/fall looks. Check out some exemplars on what these colors will look like in your closet... Ladies First!:









Fellas...






Hope you guys enjoyed this post, "hate it" or "love it" and comment below! 

xxoo 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?