Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful for Fashion


I'm super late on this but I didn't want to go without posting. I am so very thankful for fashion and how much it has done in my life. I love the fact that I started this blog so long ago and never changed the goal. Although I haven't reached "blog fame" I'm still lucky to have the viewers that support me now. I know I'll get far with this and you're all coming with me! Ha Ha ;)

Below is my Thanksgiving outfit that I put together last minute. I spent the holiday wth my boyfriend's family so I felt the need to where something that truly expressed my fashion capabilities, lol. 


Boots- Target (years ago)
HighWaist Stretch Pants- TjMaxx
Crop top- Bottom of my clothes bin
Leopard "jacket"- wrap dress from thrift
Gold bag- thrift

I'm pretty sure this entire outfit was less than $80 bucks (including the @AlexandAni bracelets) and it was the talk of the night! Well, not really but a few of his family members claimed to love the look. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and if you didn't celebrate then I hope you had a great day!

Stay tuned for a post today on CyberMonday! ... But if you have time check out my periscope today on the topic!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?