Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fashmatician


I absolutely adore doing these cute little style posts. I sometimes get worried that I do too many, but there's never too many style options to give you all! This look in particular has always been a favorite of mine. I always loved the fun summer prints and dreaded the winter because none of my warm clothes were as fun. I decided one day in high school to wear one of my favorite baby doll dresses with a collar shirt, knit sweater and a cute pair of boots... from then on I adored the look and continue to use it to spice up my work wardrobe. I believe this look truly has no age limit so whatever industry you're in, if you have to dress up for work, try this look out and choose your favorite flats, pumps or boots to top it off!

Fashmatician



Topshop dress
topshop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?