Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello November!



I hope everyone enjoyed their halloweekend as much as I did. So much that I didn't post my last two outfits for the MBYB Halloween party:


Fashionistas! Got a sequined skirt? Well this is the perfect look for you. Pair it with a nude or fitted top/crop/bralet, adorable shell bag, and if possible top it off with some seafo green nails or sea inspired designs. This costume has a bit more things that need to be purchased, but it's so worth it to have a cute and classy costume to be the belle of the ball. 


Fellas, it bothers me how easy it is for you guys to put together an amazing outfit from the things in your closet. I can have a closet full of clothes and still have nothing to wear! But you guys have it easy.. A striped shirt and hat is honestly all you need. Make it your own with some Doc Martens or some Timbs with your jeans and you've got an awesome Where's Waldo look.

I hope maybe these can be an inspiration for next year! I'll be sure to get my posts out to you on time :)

Anywho, I'm excited for November and the official fall/winter weather to come. Get ready for more gear to cuddle in and an exclusive interview on custom can artist Made By WES.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?