Thursday, December 17, 2015

10Deep x Timberland "Duck Hunt"

It's been two days since the release of this one of a kind camp "Duck Hunt" boot. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a post on the day of the release but after going two days without seeing a post from another blog I wondered if anyone had seen them.

Of course you have, right? Well here they are:




I won't lie, they did have to grow on me but what do you think? Any suggestions on what they should have done instead?

Let me know in the comments below:

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than us.

    (And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to uncover if this easy quiz can help you find out your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

Can't find something?