Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nia Long in Versace for Music Video Cameo



Have you heard about Pharrell, Snoop Dogg and Stevie Wonder's new music video? Well if not check it out Here! Anywho, the fashion in the video is what caught my eye because I adore 1940's fashion! In the video celeb Nia Long wears what looks to be like a Versace overcoat. The color looks to be purple-ish in the images because of the lighting but I believe that it matches the hat to complete the look, as they would do in the 40's. It looks to be one of Pantone's reported Spring 2015 colors "toasted almond" or it could in fact be a shade of purple and be their "lavender herb" shade. Either way, I am on the job to check my validity of the Versace coat so if you do not see a follow up post it was Versace :D let's keep our fingers crossed!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?