Saturday, May 5, 2012

All That's Pretty

LaToiyah Roland, a twenty year old Detroit,MI native, is the creative mind behind All That's Pretty! LaToiyah tells me that she just recently started All That's Pretty a month ago.
"I came up with the name because I love all things that are pretty and pretty is one of my favorite words lol." LR is a pretty chick, so i think she would know a bit about pretty things, agree? haha. You can purchase All That's Pretty Jewelry at Allthatspretty.bigcartel.com. "On the site I have many designs to choose from to go with almost every outfit a girl can have. And everything of course is pretty. Also I'm doing a buy two get one free sale for all my customers!" Check out some of her one of a kind pieces.
Don't forget to visit the site and follow LaToiyah on twitter! @toileonnah ciao! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?