Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Make A Statement


     

I have realized that the best part about the cooler seasons is that we can dust of our boots(or buy new ones if you've got it like $THAT$) and be chic and literally make statements with your outfits. The best and most important part of an outfit is the shoe, for me at least, and these statement boots help you shout to the whole world "I'm a Bad B*#%&" without saying a word. ;)

This fall/winter I will be continuously posting what I feel are the #VitalVouge peices for your closet!! (Obviously from all of the posts with trends and how to wear them your own way haha) I feel like I'm taking the easy route of blogging at the moment, mainly because I feel that my posts could have a lot more content about myself and how I style myself everyday. I will do my best to start incorporating more of myself to hopefully then build a closer relationship to my readers! Anywho, I chose the name Vital Vogue because I'm so tired of saying Must Have's or What's Trending.. Fashion grammar is fun but the phrases can begin to be so...blah. So I put my own twist on it and I almost changed the entire name of my blog( still considering it lol) , but feel free to use it but don't abuse it! Haha.

{I hope you guys don't mind my terrible humor}

To purchase these boots click the links below (The Charles& Keith boots ,top left, are on sale!) and to get more inspiration on how to style the ankle boot follow my polyvore account YourFavFashBlogger xx


Jeffrey Campbell bootie
$160 - nastygal.com


Steve Madden leather boots
stevemadden.com


ALDO black boots
aldoshoes.com


Sam Edelman suede boots
shopakira.com


ASOS ankle boots
asos.com



Zara black boots
zara.com


Topshop suede boots
$69 - topshop.com


High heel boots
shopakira.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?