Friday, September 14, 2012

The First #HSSULookOfTheDay

Today I only had one class and thought I'd do something productive,which of course would be starting off My #HSSULookOfTheDay posts. HSSU (Harris-Stowe State University) is the school I attend the ONLY HBCU in St.Louis LOL. Any way, I've been meaning to start these posts since the beginning of the week and now on this rainy Friday I have the first Look.

I want to introduce to you guys to Darion Robinson A student in my history class! With today being such a rainy and cold day I didn't expect anyone to really look nice today but I was wrong! Whenever I see him he's always dressed nice,although i couldn't get many pictures this was an easy pick for today's #HSSULookOfTheDay ! Thanks Doll :) follow Darion Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find something?